Background Assessment – Training Objectives:
- Long before any actual training occurs, the training manager determines the who, what, when, where, why and how of training. To do this, the training manager analyzes the following:
- Trainee’s career goals and objectives.
- Understand if trainees are ready to do Job related tasks.
- Support in identifying meaningful and realistic career opportunities. Learn to investigate the realities of the various career options, and how to transition into the new career or how to identify the right educational/training program.
- Analyze competencies, skills , interests, values and personality to determine the best career for the candidate . We use Formal career and assessment instruments to determine the same.
- Confidence evaluation.