JIRA is the most popular Agile project management tool used by software professionals to manage Agile projects efficiently. JIRA helps in prioritizing, planning, tracking the team’s work, managing releases and reporting the team performance, assigning and auditing your issues from software bugs, project task, helpdesk ticket, and product improvement to project tasks and change requests. JIRA is also used for bug tracking, JIRA Service Desk, JIRA Server Alerts, and project management functions during software development.
- Agile Concepts & JIRA Terms
- Working within an Agile Team (For Test Managers, Developers, QA & General Team Members
- Leading an Agile Team (For Managers, PMs, Product Owners, Business Analysts, Scrum Masters etc)
- JIRA Administration
- Examples and Bonus Content
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the basics of using JIRA Software to facilitate and manage agile software development projects
- Generate reports burndown charts
- Understand the JIRA Interface
- Customize your business processes
- Create Projects, Backlogs, User Stories, Tasks, Subtasks and Bugs
- Handle live agile projects
Team Leaders, Project Managers, Test Managers, Developers, Scrum Masters, Development Managers, Business Analysts, Software Testers and Product Owners who are keen to step into JIRA and Confluence can take it up
A basic understanding of agile processes and scrum. There is no further pre-requisite knowledge required to take this course
- All our instructors are REAL TIME EXPERIENCED consultants taking classes with simulated job oriented project work and case studies.
- Supremely knowledgeable in the subject matter.
- They stay back after the sessions to help with questions and clarification.
- They work with global clients and hence have an extensive knowledge about what is expected in the market.
- They prep and walk you through the placement procedure.
- The practice manager will hand-hold consultants for the first project