Scrum and Agile Business Analysis training courses are applicable for both individuals and organizations. It helps to improving efficiency, decrease costs, increase productivity and customer satisfaction for any kind of projects whether it is a business systems improvement, change or mergers.
- Role of Scrum and Agile Business Analysis
- Waterfall model
- Agile Model
- Stake holders Analysis
- Root cause Analysis
- Swot Analysis
- Gap Analysis
Benefits of Scrum and Agile BA Training:
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of a Scrum and Agile Business Analysis
- Reduce confusion and development errors
- Ask right questions to gather relevant information
- Writing and managing requirements documentation
- Initiate process modeling efforts
- Manage your workload efficiently
- Validate and verify solutions built
People with technical or non-technical background can enroll in the Scrum and Agile Business Analysis training course. Project managers, team leaders, senior developers, testing managers, solutions architect and system analysts who are keen to step into a business analyst role can take it up. Entry-level business analysts and domain experts should attend to polish and certify their skills and knowledge.
Foundation Level: None
Advanced or specialty courses: Experience in Business Analysis environment or have completed the basic-level course.
- All our instructors are REAL TIME EXPERIENCED consultants taking classes with simulated job oriented project work and case studies.
- Our Scrum and Agile Business Analysis instructor is a certified CBAP practitioner and a Certified Scrum Master ( there are only 3300 IIBA/CBAP certified practitioners) .
- Supremely knowledgeable in the subject matter.
- They stay back after the sessions to help with questions and clarification.
- They work with global clients and hence have an extensive knowledge about what is expected in the market.
- They prep and walk you through the placement procedure.
- The practice manager will hand-hold consultants for the first project.