Scrum and Agile Business Analysis training courses are applicable to both individuals and organizations. It helps to improve efficiency, decrease costs, increase productivity and customer satisfaction for any kind of projects whether it is a business systems improvement, change or mergers.
Benefits of Scrum and Agile BA Training:
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of a Scrum and Agile Business Analysis
- Reduce confusion and development errors
- Ask the right questions to gather relevant information
- Writing and managing requirements documentation
- Initiate process modeling efforts
- Manage your workload efficiently
- Validate and verify solutions built
People with technical or non-technical background can enroll in the Scrum and Agile Business Analysis training course. Project managers, team leaders, senior developers, testing managers, solutions architect and system analysts who are keen to step into a business analyst role can take it up. Entry-level business analysts and domain experts should attend to polish and certify their skills and knowledge.
Foundation Level: None
Advanced or specialty courses: Experience in Business Analysis environment or have completed the basic-level course.
Click here for more information – SCRUM & AGILE BA Course Content
SCRUM IN ACTION (EVENTS)