Amazon Web Services (AWS) is an on‑demand (cloud-based) Services enable businesses and developers to use web services to build scalable and sophisticated applications. AWS offers solutions for auditing, security & compliance, development & management tools, messaging, payments, on-demand workforce.
AWS foundational services such as Amazon elastic compute cloud (EC2), Amazon networking services like the virtual private cloud (VPC), Storage services like Amazon S3 & Amazon EBS, and Relational databases. Since it provides the best cloud innovations, AWS is one of the leading public cloud service providers.
Benefits of AWS:
By the end of the course, you will be able to
- Understand the trade capital expense for variable expense
- Eliminate costly technical debt and reallocate resources
- Innovate faster and reduce risk
- Stop guessing capacity
- Understanding Content delivery and analytics
- Go global in minutes
- Benefits from massive economies of scale
- Increase speed and agility
- People with a technical and non-technical background to enroll in AWS training
- Web developer, Senior Software Developer, Application Developer, Web Programmer, solution architect, system analyst who is keen to step into AWS role can take it up
Basics of Computer Knowledge, Knowledge of Linux would be beneficial however not mandatory.
Click here for more information – AWS Course Content.pdf
Basic Unix script