Business Analyst Training & CertificationBusiness Analyst Training applies to both individuals and organizations. A business analyst (BA) is a strategic problem-solver, finding ways to quickly deliver innovative products to the market, leading modification, and creating organizations more efficiently. Business Analysis helps to improve efficiency, decrease costs, increase productivity, and customer satisfaction for any kind of project whether it is a business systems improvement, change, or mergers.
What Does a Business Analyst Do?Business analyst generally referred to as management analysts, facilitate their leadership groups to make informed tactical decisions by providing them with helpful information concerning their organizations. Business analysts (BA) also focus on meeting business needs whereas bridging the gap between an organization’s current position and also the one it desires to succeed in. The Business Analysis Body of information defines six knowledge areas, that cluster connected sets of tasks and techniques. Every one of those tasks and techniques describes the standard information, skills, processes, and deliverables that the business analyst needs to be able to perform those tasks capably. Covers the leadership, problem-solving, and communication skills; business and technical information that support effective business analysis.
Educational Requirement and Training for Business Analysis
Business analyst Certification need a
- minimum bachelor’s degree (most professionals carry a minimum of a degree)
- some employers might like business analysts to carry a master’s degree
- A business-related degree is useful for either career, however instead of getting an excessively broad bachelor’s in business, certain specializations will place you on a better path to a successful career as a business analyst.
- In addition, People with technical or non-technical backgrounds can enroll in the Business Analysis Training courses (BA).
- Project managers, team leaders, senior developers, testing managers, solutions architects, and system analysts who are keen to step into a business analyst role can take it up.
- Entry-level business analysts and domain experts should attend to polish and certify their skills and knowledge.
- Test engineers, Software testers, programmers, test leaders, and quality specialists ought to attend this course to rescale their skills and knowledge in planning, developing, executing, and analyzing software tests.
Training in TekaturusWhen you join TekTaurus Education, you are joining a firm that may invest in your professional development. As a business analyst, you will receive coaching and training on how to better: we will help you in,
- Implementing advanced strategies for analyzing and gathering data requirements.
- Help you to learn complex and evolving technologies to automate processes and streamline data analysis.
- Apply best practices for effective communication with all audiences in a structured manner
- We help you develop your leadership style, leveraging your strengths, own passions, and personal values.
- Assist you in Successfully competing for the most sought-after business analyst job.
Quality Assurance TrainingThe Quality Assurance or Software Testing courses embrace an understanding of testing approaches that will be integrated into the software lifecycle. Emphasis is placed on finding and reporting bugs. One will select each online and in-class quality assurance certification course. You may learn key testing Ideas, like Regression, Black Box/White Box, and User Acceptance, Alpha, Beta. These are fast-paced courses with active testing, bug reporting, and feedback.
Benefits of QA & BA Training:By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of a business analyst (BA)
- Reduce confusion and development errors
- Ask the right questions to gather relevant information
- Writing and managing requirements documentation
- Initiate process modeling efforts
- Manage your workload efficiently
- Validate and verify solutions built
- Develop complex use cases for software based on customer needs
- Schedule routine software audits over the course of a product’s development
- Communicate complex issues and opportunities to both software engineers and marketing professionals
- Implement multiple testing methods to duplicate or clarify results, and resolve the conflict between competing stakeholders during the QA processClick here for more information – BA-Course-Content.pdf
INTRODUCTION TO BUSINESS ANALYSIS
- What is Business Analysis
- Role of a Business Analyst
- Skills of a good Business Analyst
- Why become a Business Analyst (discussion based upon industry insights)
- Introduction to Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Development Team Roles
- Role of a Business Analyst in various Project Phases
- Waterfall Development Methodology
- Agile (Scrum) Development Methodology
BASIC CONCEPTS OF BUSINESS ANALYSIS
- Key Concepts in Business Analysis
- Business Requirement
- Business Rule
- Functional Requirement
- Non-Functional Requirement
- Project Kick-off
- Pre-project needs assessment
- TeamRoles and Responsibilities(RACI Matrix)
- Project Kick-off Meeting
- If you join project mid-way (discussion based upon professional insights)
REQUIREMENTS GATHERING TECHNIQUES
INTRODUCTION TO PROTOTYPING
REQUIREMENTS MODELLINIG TECHNIQUES
BUSINESS/FUNCTIONAL REQUIREMENTS DOCUMENT
QUALITY ASSURANCE FOR BUSINESS ANALYSTS
- Test Cases
- Definition of a Test Case
- Test Case Format
- Test Case Design (discussion about Test Case design industry best practices)
- Test Case Example Execution
- Defect Analysis and Reporting
- Definition of Bug, Defect, Issue
- Defect Life Cycle
- Defect Tracking Tool
- Defect Metrics and Reporting
- Overview of a Test Plan
- Defining Testing Strategy
- Test Plan Document
- Test Plan Walkthrough
OTHER ACTIVITIESFOR BUSINESS ANALYSTS
BA CAREER PATH
RESUME PREPRATION GUIDE
- Key Concepts in Business Analysis
- Job Search Techniques and Practical Tips
- Breakdown of Sample Job Posting
- Resume Sample Layout
- Cover Letter Key Elements and Samples
- BA Soundbites for Recruiters
- Professional References
- Post Interview Thank you Letter
- Hands on help with resume preparation
- Compilation of Job Portfolio Samples based upon documents used in training
INTERVIEW PREPRATION GUIDE
- Course Duration : 40 Hours
- Life Time Access to Recordings
- Resume preparation / Mock Interviews
- Real time Assignments and projects
- On Job Support for the 1st Project