Duration: 50 hours
There are no prerequisites for this Data Science training course.
There is a huge demand for skilled data scientists across all industries. This comprehensive IT training course is meant for professionals who aspire to build up their career or up-grade knowledge in Data Science. It will be a good career choice for both new and experienced professionals. This data science course is best suited for the following professionals.
- Those who have a genuine interest in the field of data science
- Students in UG/ PG Analytics Programs
- Marketing Managers
- Software professionals
- Analytics professionals
Guidelines for Student Learning Activities:
The course is structured around a combination of [In-class / Online] discussions, case study discussions, research, and group projects. Students are expected to attend all lectures / participate in all online discussions, read the assigned readings in advance, hand in the assignments on time, and actively participate in Classroom and/or online discussions.
This comprehensive(40 to 50 hrs) course will be your guide to learning how to use the power of Python to analyze data, create beautiful visualizations, and use powerful machine learning algorithms!
This course is designed for both beginners with some programming experience or experienced developers looking to make the jump to Data Science!
Facts about Data Science:
Data Scientist has been ranked the number one job on Glassdoor and the average salary of a data scientist is over $120,000 in the United States according to Indeed!
Data Science is a rewarding career that allows you to solve some of the world’s most interesting problems!
Student Learning Outcomes:
- Students Will get complete knowledge of Data Science
- Learn essential tool for various types of analysis to get key insights from data and to make key decisions
- Learn to play with data and to extract key information using various Python functions and constructs
- Learn to use The Most Common Python Data Science Packages Including NumPy, Pandas, Scikit, Matplotlib & Seaborn
- Use Plotly for interactive dynamic visualizations
- Become Proficient In Working With Real-Life Data Collected From Different Sources
- Data analytics – Carry Out Data Exploratory & Pre-processing Tasks Such As Tabulation, Pivoting & Data Summarizing In Python
- Build Basic Neural Networks & Deep Learning Algorithms
- Evaluate The Accuracy & Generality Of Machine Learning Models
Click here for more information – Data-Science-Training-Course-Content.pdf
Demystify Data Science
Data Analytics Overview
Statistical Analysis and Business Applications
Python: Environment Setup and Essential
Mathematical Computing with Python (NumPy)
Python: Scientific computing with Python (SciPy)
Data Manipulation with Pandas
Machine Learning with Scikit–Learn
Natural Language Processing (NLP) with SciKit Learn
Data Visualization in Python using matplotlib
Web Scraping with BeautifulSoup
Python Integration with Hadoop MapReduce and Spark