Quality Assurance, also known as software testing is crucial to saving cost, time and efforts. The Quality Assurance or Software Testing courses include an understanding of testing approaches that can be integrated into the software lifecycle. Emphasis is put on finding and reporting bugs. One can opt for both online or in-class quality assurance certification courses. You will learn key testing concepts, such as Regression, Black Box/White Box, and User Acceptance, Alpha, Beta. These are fast-paced courses with hands-on testing, bug reporting, and feedback.
Benefits of QA Training:
Once Quality Assurance training is done, you will be able to :
- Develop complex use cases for software based on customer needs
- Schedule routine software audits over the course of a product’s development
- Communicate complex issues and opportunities to both software engineers and marketing professionals
- Implement multiple testing methods to duplicate or clarify results, and resolve the conflict between competing stakeholders during the QA process
Software testers, test engineers, programmers, test leaders, and quality specialists should attend this course to scale-up their skills and knowledge in planning, developing, executing and analyzing software tests.
- Software testers who are seeking to automate the testing of web applications using Selenium
- Testing Professionals who will be using the automation tools
- Understand the benefits and proper approaches to test automation
- QA practitioners. Managers or team leaders who interact with testes
Knowledge of Windows Basic familiarity with the software development process and concepts as well as programming languages will be helpful but not mandatory.