Amazon Web Services (AWS) is an on‑demand (cloud-based) Services enable businesses and developers to use web services to build scalable and sophisticated applications. AWS offers solutions for auditing, security & compliance, development & management tools, messaging, payments, on-demand workforce.
AWS foundational services such as Amazon elastic compute cloud (EC2), Amazon networking services like the virtual private cloud (VPC), Storage services like Amazon S3 & Amazon EBS, and Relational databases. Since it provides the best cloud innovations, AWS is one of the leading public cloud service providers.
What Will You Learn?
- By the end of the course, you will be able to
- Understand the trade capital expense for variable expense
- Eliminate costly technical debt and reallocate resources
- Innovate faster and reduce risk
- Stop guessing capacity
- Understanding Content delivery and analytics
- Go global in minutes
- Benefits from massive economies of scale
- Increase speed and agility