Quality Assurance, also known as software testing is crucial to saving cost, time, and effort. The Quality Assurance Training or Software Testing certification courses include an understanding of testing approaches that can be integrated into the software lifecycle. Emphasis is put on finding and reporting bugs. One can opt for both online or in-class quality assurance certification courses. You will learn key testing concepts, such as Regression, Black Box/White Box, and User Acceptance, Alpha, Beta. These are fast-paced courses with hands-on testing, bug reporting, and feedback.
What Will You Learn?
- Benefits of QA Training:
- Once Quality Assurance training is done, you will be able to :
- Develop complex use cases for software based on customer needs
- Schedule routine software audits over the course of a product’s development
- Communicate complex issues and opportunities to both software engineers and marketing professionals
- Implement multiple testing methods to duplicate or clarify results, and resolve the conflict between competing stakeholders during the QA process