JIRA is the most popular Agile project management tool used by software professionals to manage Agile projects efficiently. JIRA helps in prioritizing, planning, tracking the team’s work, managing releases and reporting the team performance, assigning and auditing your issues from software bugs, project task, helpdesk ticket, and product improvement to project tasks and change requests. JIRA is also used for bug tracking, JIRA Service Desk, JIRA Server Alerts, and project management functions during software development.
What Will You Learn?
- By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the basics of using JIRA Software to facilitate and manage agile software development projects
- Generate reports burndown charts
- Understand the JIRA Interface
- Customize your business processes
- Create Projects, Backlogs, User Stories, Tasks, Subtasks, and Bugs
- Handle live agile projects